Date: October 1, 2001
I wanted to let you know that I love the book and the
approach and have told all my friends about it.
My story is this:
1) Laid off in July from a software company in the DC area.
2) Started to look for work right away. Read the book again (the first time was last fall during my previous job
3) Selected companies that I wanted to work for.
4) Received interviews at these companies via networking and researching the companies'
problems and issues.
5) "Did the job" in three interviews at companies that I wanted to work for.
6) Got three offers!!!
One of the companies was blown away by the
presentation that I did to the hiring manager.
Thanks so much!!!
Falls Church, VA