The Headhunter (Nick Corcodilos)
makes frequent appearances online, on TV, radio and in person... he's been on
CNN and CNBC taking "live" questions from viewers for an hour at a time, and is a
popular guest on talk radio around the country. If you haven't caught him yet on your favorite station, call and ask for The Headhunter!
Media folks can contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would your organization or company like to schedule an event with Nick? Learn more
here: Nick In Person.
March 21, 2012 --
Ask The Headhunter:
How to Stand Out in the Talent Glut
Rutgers Alumni Association
At the Scholarly Communication Center,
4th Floor, Alexander Library
College Avenue Campus, New Brunswick, NJ
Nick Corcodilos (Rutgers College, 1977) will conduct another of his patented workshops
designed for Rutgers Alumni who are serious about finding the
right job. His interactive approach and insightful wisdom will
help you navigate the job marketplace. For registration
information, visit Rutgers
Alumni Association. Fee: $10.
If you have a problem getting information on any
events listed above, or if you'd like to suggest a venue, please drop a note to The Headhunter.
Selected Past Appearances
- Cornell University,
Johnson School of Management:
How to work with headhunters... and without them
Presentation on the blog for follow-up material)
- Harvard Business School Career Management Webinar Series:
Can you stand out in the talent glut?
Webinar on the blog for follow-up material)
- MBA Career Services for Working Professionals
2010 Conference Keynote: The New Interview
MBACSWP is a consortium of career center directors from the top 30 MBA and Executive MBA schools worldwide.
- Minnesota Career Development Association (MCDA)
2008 Careers Conference Keynote: Beyond the Obstacles:
What your client needs to know to win the job.
- National Résumé Writers' Association (NRWA)
2007 Conference Keynote: Beyond The Resume:
Help your clients win the job
- Joint FENG, MENG, TENG event, Morristown, NJ.
- e-Sight Careers Network (The Associated Blind)
- Fast Company CoF-NJ
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Nashville District
- New Jersey Dept of Labor, Professional Services Group
- Granite State HR Conference, Manchester, NH
- Fast Company Magazine TalentLabs 2000, San Francisco
- Investment Company Institute 1999 Operations Conference
(900 mutual fund companies)
- Fast Company's NY Circle of Friends
- Pentagon: Ask The Headhunter Q&A
- Yahoo! Employment Channel LIVE Chat
- American Businesswomen's Assocation Princeton, NJ
- Merrill Lynch Women's Network Princeton, NJ
- Rutgers Alumni Association New Brunswick, NJ
- Simmons College Boston, MA
- Barnes & Noble Princeton, NJ
- Barnes & Noble Oxford Valley, PA
- CNN with Wolf Blitzer. Archived.
- CNBC Business News
- CNN Ahead of The Curve
- Fox News
- NBC The Today Show
- MSNBC Live With The Headhunter (1 hour)
- CNBC Opportunity Knocks: The Executive Search (1 hour)
- CNNfn Business News
- CNBC Wall Street Journal Workplace
- WBAI 99.5 FM, NY
- J-Wave 81.3 FM, Tokyo, Japan
- CBC Radio 1 (Public Radio), New Brunswick, Canada
Information Morning. Archived.
- New Hampshire Public Radio, Manchester, NH
The Exchange with Laura Knoy. Archived.
- HOT97 New York, NY Street Soldiers with Lisa Evers
- WJFK Washington, DC The G. Gordon Liddy Show
- WRKO Boston The Motley Fool Radio Show
- WWDB Philadelphia The Irv Homer Show
- WRKO Boston Funny Business
- WIBW Topeka Let's Talk
- WHA Wisconsin Living Well
- WHJJ Providence The Arlene Violet Show
- KENR Houston Scott Cluthe Show
- KTRS St. Louis The Rocky Marlowe Show
- KLIK Jefferson City, MO The Warren Cretch Show
The contents of this site are Copyright (c)
1995-2013 North Bridge Group, Inc.
All rights reserved.
This material is for personal use only. Republication and redissemination,
including posting to news groups, is expressly prohibited without prior written consent.
Ask The Headhunter, Fearless Job Hunting, the ATH logo and other ATH titles are trademarks or registered trademarks of North Bridge Group, Inc. and
Nick A. Corcodilos.
agreement, legal information and disclaimer.