Ask The Headhunter reported on SevenFigureCareers in a series of investigative articles:
- SevenFigureCareers: Had an encounter?
- SevenFigureCareers: Threats and fraud
- 7F: Anatomy of A Recruiting Scam
- American Express fires recruiting scam merchant “7F”
- WWEJSS: How does a fake recruiting firm get a credit card merchant account?
- Who’s behind the SevenFigureCareers recruiting scam?
- SevenFigureCareers Scam: How to get your money back
This is the Federal Trade Commission action against Worldwide Executive Job Search Solutions, LLC (also doing business as WWEJSS, Seven Figure Careers, 7FigRecruiters, 7FC, Finnburg Switzer, ResumeterPro, Creating Job Opportunity, Confidential Jobs Only, CJOnly, and CJO Private Equity); PrivateEquityHeadhunters.com, LLC (also doing business as PE Headhunters, Private Equity Headhunters, and PEHHS.COM LLC); and Craig Chrest, who owns and controls both companies:
Related articles in Fortune
- The Venture Capital Firm That Wasn’t There
- The Ghost in The VC Machine
- Venture Capital Recruiting Scam Resurfaces